TIEC COVID Statement
Tryon International Equestrian Center & Resort (TIEC) is consistently monitoring the State of North Carolina’s response to COVID-19 and following federal, state and CDC recommendations accordingly.
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, TIEC’s protocols and recommendations for all individuals’ safety while onsite at the venue are as follows beginning August 16, 2021:
- All TIEC employees are required to wear masks indoors.
- TIEC encourages all guests to wear masks indoors, but masks are not required for guests.
- Social distancing is recommended in all spaces.
- All attendees are encouraged to be vaccinated or to get a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending the Night in the Country Carolinas Music Festival, but TIEC will not require proof of vaccination or a negative test.
- TIEC feels so strongly about the benefit of vaccines that FEMA will have a COVID-19 vaccine clinic onsite during the Night in the Country Carolinas Music Festival so if any individual would like a vaccine while onsite for the event, they may do so.
- Due to the changes in CDC recommendations, TIEC retains the right to make modifications to events as necessary. Additional hand-washing stations are being placed all over the property and additional cleaning protocols are in place.
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we work together to ensure that everyone has a safe and wonderful experience at TIEC.
(updated August 16, 2021)