2023 competition information is posted at Tryon.com/Compete and Stabling instructions for the 2023 show season are posted below.
Stabling Phone: 828.863.1003
Winter Show – How to order:
1. log into tryon.com or Showgroundslive.com
(http://showgroundsonline.com/how-to-create-an-online-entry/) – for instructions on how to create an entry
2. Submit an entry with a stall fee added
3. If you are shipping your horse in for the weekend, add the “Grounds/Ship In Fee” when entering
4. Tack stalls should be ordered directly on a horse and can be split when you check in for the show.
Winter Show – Cost:
- $150 per stall, tack room or grooming stall
- This fee includes Equine Night Security
- A form of payment is required for a stall to be considered reserved
1. Stalls are non-refundable after the closing date of each show
2. Stalls are on a first come first served basis. Some weeks will be limited on number of stalls available
3. If permanent stalls are filled, temporary stalls may be used
4. Stalls cancelled after the closing date are non-refundable
5. To cancel a stall/entry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (Stall fee and scratch fee may apply)
1. Shavings and hay should be ordered directly on each entry/horse.
2. Shavings and hay can be split onto different horses when you check in for the show
- Orchard Grass (50-60lbs bales from NC) | $22.00
- 1st Cut Timothy (45-55lbs bales from NY) | $22.00
- 2nd Cut Timothy (50-60lbs bales from Canada) | $26.00
- Small Flake Pine Shavings (Limited availability) | $9.00/bag
- Regular/Blended Flake Pine Shavings | $9.00/bag
- Premium Large Flake “Beaver Bag” Pine Shavings | $11.00/bag
- Paper Shavings (hypoallergenic, no dust, high absorbency) | $14.00/bag
- Classic Straw | $15.00/bale
3. Grain and Feed delivery available from The Hay Rack.
4. Hay and bedding offerings are subject to change depending on availability.
5. No other outside deliveries permitted.
1. Stalls are available at 1pm two days prior to the show (ex. if the show starts on Wednesday, stalls are available Monday).
2. Early arrival fee will apply to anyone that arrives prior to the designated arrival time
Required Health Documents:
1. The following health documents must be presented with the horse(s) at the gate upon arrival, and also presented to the horse show office in order to pick up numbers:
– Negative Coggins test within one year
– Proof of EHV1 and EHV4 vaccinations within 6 months as per USEF rule GR844
– Out-of-state horses must have a 30-day interstate Health Certificate