Saturday Night Lights presented by Tryon Horse & Home
Carousel Hours: Fri 5-9pm, Sat 1-9pm, Sun 1-4pm
Live Music for Saturday Night Lights Weekends:
Thur/Fri – 6-9pm, Sat 6-7:30pm, 10:15-11pm
SNL Free Activities: 5-8pm | SNL Competition Starts: 7pm
Click HERE to book your Legends Club table or seat!
Click HERE to buy a SNL VIP Parking Pass!
- $139,000 Horseware Ireland Grand Prix CSI 3* in the Tryon Stadium at 7pm
- American Hobby Horse competition presented by O.P. Taylor’s (check-in at 5pm, competition starts at 5:30pm) in the grass by the General Store
- Oktoberfest is happening! Enjoy your favorite German Treats and live authentic German music Friday AND Saturday.
Thursday – Josh Dunkin
Friday – Holzhackern Tyrolean Band
Saturday – Holzhackern Tyrolean Band
- $75,000 Equestrian Services International Grand Prix CSI 2* in the Tryon Stadium at 7pm
- 5pm in Tryon Stadium: Costume Contest and Parade will be in the Tryon Stadium, open to ALL competitors!
- Trick-or-treating is available at Tryon Resort restaurants and shopping vendors beginning at 5pm.
- Barktoberfest: Foothills Humane Society is hosting a 5k fun run at 3pm to benefit the animals! Registration starts at 2pm in Legends Plaza parking lot.
- Stop by the Legends Plaza from 5-7pm to enjoy and explore Barktoberfest vendors
- Canine Costume Contest at 6pm
- NEW! Performance by the Dare Devil Dogs!
- Costume Contests: Hosted at 6pm at the announcer’s tower between vendor cabins 8 & 9
- Barktoberfest: calling all dogs! Dog only and dog-handler categories awarded
- Halloween Contest: for both children and adults
- No ponies allowed.
Thursday – Jamie Gorsuch
Friday – Neverwhere Sisters
Saturday – Twisted Trail
When should I come?
The family activities begin at 5:00pm. Our on-site restaurants are open during Saturday Night Lights, so make an evening of it and plan for dinner as well! Shops and services will be open for your perusal along the Tryon Resort Promenade. Concessions will be readily available along with all your favorite beverages.
What sort of activities are there?
Every week there will be free activities for kids like face painting, performers, carousel and a live band – there is fun in store for guests of all ages! Check out Tryon.com/allevents to see what’s happening next!
Activities are 5pm-8pm with competition beginning at 7pm. Don’t forget to join us at the Silo Bar for the after-party!
Live Music for Saturday Night Lights Weekends:
Thur/Fri – 5-9pm
Sat 6-7:30pm, 10:15-11pm
What’s available to eat?
We have a number of delicious on-site restaurants ready for you to enjoy on Saturday Night, whether you’re in the mood for casual fare or fine dining—to see their listings and menus, click here. You can grab concession treats, drinks, ice cream, cotton candy and other treats to enjoy while walking around the grounds or while watching competition from the stands.
Can I buy a table at the Legends Club for a covered seat?
Yes, tables are available for groups of six or eight, with limited individual seats available for purchase as well. Enjoy ringside buffet dining and an open bar for beer and wine with covered seating for Tryon Stadium competitions on the Legends Club porch. Reservations are required and walk-in availability will be determined the evening prior at 9pm, when online reservations will end. Liquor drinks available at the cash bar. With questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase your Legends Club dining experience here.
What shops are open?
A number of the equestrian show vendors in the cabins adjacent to the main ring are open during Saturday Night Lights, offering clothing, jewelry and much more. Visit Tryon.com/shopping to see our shopping directory.
What kind of competition is it?
A typical Saturday Night Lights features a Grand Prix show jumping event where expert riders from all over the world guide horses around a course and over jumps almost 5 feet high, which is nearly the same level as at the Olympics! Riders that make it around the course successfully will return for the jump-off, a high stakes shortened course that determines who wins first place and the largest share of the prize money— sometimes over $100,000! For more information about show jumping, visit our Horse Show 101 page.
Where do I sit?
For competitions, all stadium seating is first-come first-served, and there isn’t a bad seat in the house! Also, The Legends Grille porch overlooks competition from the covered terrace, with great views of the ring and delicious food. For more information, call 828-863-1122.
What if it rains?
All our events are rain or shine —some of the most exciting jumping competition is in the rain! We only cancel or postpone a competition if the weather is severe to the point of risking the safety of horses or humans. We will post on Facebook if there are last minute cancellations, postponements, or other changes.
This is one of our favorite events to host at Tryon. We hope to see you under the lights soon!